- 6 garlic cloves, minced 2 tablespoons Korean chile paste (gochujang)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tsp of white sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cans (10 oz.) chicken chunks, drained
Other than that:
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- two tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. softened butter (Optional)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, fresh
- 12 cups chopped kimchi, drained (Optional)
- 2 tbsp. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. salsa
- Step 1
Preheat the oven to 360°F (182 degrees C).
- Step 2
In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, chile paste, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil until the sugar dissolves; add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Step 3
Wrap tortillas in aluminum bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until hot and soft.
- 4th step
While the tortillas are heating, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Cook and stir the chicken in the skillet for about 10 minutes, or until it is hot and the sauce has thickened.
- Step 5
On one side of each warm tortilla, spread 1/2 teaspoon butter. Divide the chicken among the tortillas. Garnish the chicken with equal parts cilantro, kimchi, Cheddar cheese, and salsa.