- 1 pound beef round steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 2 thinly sliced Anaheim chile peppers
- 1 (1.27 oz) spicy fajita seasoning packet
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
The first step
Combine the beef strips, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, anaheim chile peppers, fajita seasoning, olive oil, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, covered.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the beef and vegetable mixture in the hot skillet for about 10 minutes, or until the beef is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender.
Cook’s Notes: As long as the meat and vegetables are sliced to the same thickness, they will cook in the same amount of time.
If the marinade is too dry, add a splash of warm water.